Friday, December 11, 2015

Amsterdam Cafe- Sadly, No Tulips Included

I'm all for multitasking, and I love when the cafes I go to multitask as well. The Amsterdam Cafe is a mini-restaurant, cafe, and it serves frozen yogurt!
Amsterdam was one of the first cafes in South Boston to capitalize on the frozen yogurt business and for a time was the main game in the neighborhood where you could get it prior to the frozen yogurt and ice cream places boom in recent years.
One of the best features about this place is its vast menu where you can get cake and cookies to chips and fries to sandwiches and soups. A lovely quality for someone who likes to mix it up on there lunch hour. It also has a variety of coffees and teas, hot and cold. As well as tonics and the like.
A cool thing about this cafe is that it's accessible to everyone, as it is featured on grubhub. It delivers and the food is super affordable.
Overall, I would recommend it. The cafe has a nice environment and the people working there can be nice if you treat them right. They're extremely kind to regulars and the spot has a lot of personality. If you do go I'd love to hear your opinions.
483 E Broadway, Boston, MA 02127
(617) 464-6488

2 comments:

  1. omg fornax is awesome i love that place it is so cozy and the bread is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it quite the opposite. If I'm anywhere but home, I feel unfocused. Outside is loud and anything is possible. Inside is confounded by less possibilities. I guess I'm not a true introvert then :(

    ReplyDelete